The CAT5•9000I extends VGA, PS/2, USB, RS-232 and audio up to 330 feet.
The CAT5•9000I allows the use of a VGA monitor, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, USB peripherals, an RS-232 port and audio up to 330 feet away from your computer, using standard CAT-5 cables to extend the signals.
How It Works
The CAT5•9000I sender sits next to your computer. Cables supplied with the CAT5•9000I connect your computer to the sender. The CAT5•9000I receiver sits next to the monitor, keyboard/mouse, RS232 and audio devices - up to 330 feet away. The monitor, keyboard, mouse, audio and RS232 plug into the back of the receiver. Three CAT-5 extension cables connect the CAT5•9000I send and the CAT5•9000I receive unit to each other.
Note: The CAT5•9000I uses "Extreme USB" technology to achieve a superior extension distance.
* Saves money on cable and hardware costs
* Saves space on your desktop
* Convenient, flexible and expandable
* Eliminates computer noise where you work
* Maintain high resolution video
* Supports any type of CRT or LCD analog monitor
* USB supports high powered 4 port HUB
* Ideal for Mac or PC computers using USB or RS232 peripherals
* Extends two audio outputs for multimedia applications
* Extends RS-232 tablets & touchscreens
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
* Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
* Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
* Focus Adjustment: Internal
* Brightness Adjustment: Adjustable
* CAT-5 Connector: RJ-45
* PS/2 Connector: 6 Pin MiniDin
* RS232 Connector: DB-9
* USB - "A" Connector: USB Input
* USB - "B" Connector: USB Device Input
* Power Consumption:15 Watts (max.)
* Power Supply: 2x External 5VDC 2.5A
* Send Unit Dimensions: 8"W x 1.95"H x 4"D
* Receive Unit Dimensions: 8"W x 1.95"H x 4"D
* Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.