Wireless VGA Extender SR (Short-Range)
Extend VGA with L/R audio up to 30 feet at 1280x1024 resolution wirelessly.
The Wireless VGA Extender SR allows a VGA display or projector to be conveniently located up to 30 feet away from the source.
The Wireless VGA Extender SR features signal transmission through walls at resolutions of up to 1280x1024, using industry-proven 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wireless network technology. The Extender can be operated on any one of 4 channels to minimize interference.
How It Works
This product is a plug-and-play solution. No special configuration is necessary. The Wireless VGA Extender SR system consists of a Sender and a Receiver. The Sender is connected to the VGA source with a VGA cable. The Receiver is connected to the display with a VGA cable. 12V external power supplies are connected to the Sender and the Receiver.
Supported A/V input sources also include Component, S-Video and Composite Video. A/V sources can be individually selected by pressing the Source Selector button on the front panel of either the Sender unit or the Receiver unit. The current wireless channel can be selected in the same way with the Channel Selector button.
Supported resolutions are as follows:
A/V Input Formats:
1. CVBS : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
2. S-Video : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
3. Y/Pb/Pr : 480i/p , 576i/p , 720p (50/60Hz) , 1080i/p (50/60Hz).
4. VGA : 640x480, 800X600 , 1024X768 , 1280X768 ,1280X960 , 1280X1024
Output Formats & Frequencies:
1. Y/Pb/Pr : 480p (60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (60Hz)
2. VGA : 640x480 (60Hz), 800X600 (60Hz), 1024X768 (60Hz), 1280X768 (60Hz), 1280X1024 (60Hz)
Resolutions having 1024 vertical pixels or 720p resolution and higher will have half the usual frame rate.
* Wireless extension of VGA up to 30 feet
* Resolutions of up to 1080i/p@60 Hz (Component) and 1280x1024 (VGA) are supported
* Video Formats Supported: VGA @ 1280x1024 (max), Component (720p, 1080p max), S-Video, Composite
* Can switch amongst up to four audio/video sources at the display
* Plug-and-Play installation with no special configuration required
* 4 wireless channels for resistance to interference
* L/R Analog Audio supported
* Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
* Antenna Type: Internal Dipole antenna 2dBi
* PCM Encoding: 48KHz 16-bit sampling
* Power Supply: 2 x 12V @ 1A each
* Audio Inputs/Outputs: 3.5mm mini-stereo jacks
* Video Inputs:
* Composite & S-Video : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
* Y/Pb/Pr : 480i/p , 576i/p , 720p (50/60Hz) , 1080i/p (50/60Hz).
* VGA : 640x480, 800X600 , 1024X768 , 1280X768 ,1280X960, 1280X1024
* Video Outputs:
* Y/Pb/Pr: 480p (60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (60Hz)
* VGA: 640x480, 800X600 , 1024X768 ,1280X768 ,1280X1024
* Switchable 802.11b/g/n Channels: 3, 6, 9, 11
* Operating Temperature: 0-40 C ambient temperature
* Operating Humidity: 90% maximum (non-condensing)
* Dimensions: 7.1''W x 4.2''H x 1.0''D
* (1) GTV-WVGA-SR Wireless VGA Sender
* (1) GTV-WVGA-SR Wireless VGA Receiver
* (2) 12V / 1A Power Supplies
* (1) 6 foot VGA cable (M-M)
* (1) User's Manual