The CAT5•9000 extends VGA, PS/2, RS-232 and audio up to 330 feet.
How It Works
The CAT5•9000S sender sits next to your computer. Cables supplied with the CAT5•9000 connect your CPU to the sender. The CAT5•9000R receiver sits next to the monitors, keyboard/mouse, RS232 and audio devices - up to 330 feet away. Monitors, keyboard, mouse, audio and RS232 plug into the back of the receiver. Three CAT-5 extension cables connect the sender and the receiver units to each other.
Note: The CAT5•9000 does not extend USB. Visit the CAT-5-9000I page for additional USB extension features.
* Extends any VGA display up to 330 feet (100 meters)
* Maintains 1920 x 1200 resolution video
* Extends RS-232, PS/2 and audio in/out devices up to 330 feet
* Uses three CAT-5e cables
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Horizontal Frequency Range: 15 - 70 KHz
* Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
* Video In: HD-15 male
* Video out: HD-15 female
* Audio Connector: mini-phone Stereo 3.5mm
* Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
* RS232 Connector: DB9
* PS/2 Connectors: 6 pin Mini-DIN
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption Per unit: 20 watts
* Dimensions: 8.5"W x 2"H x 4"D
* Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
* CAT5•9000S Sender Unit
* CAT5•9000R Receiver Unit
* One 6ft VGA cables
* Two PS/2 (m-m) cables
* One 6ft Audio cable
* Two 5 VDC power supply