4x4 Component w/Audio CAT5 Matrix
Matrix any 4 Component sources to 4 remote displays over CAT5
The Gefen 4x4 Component/Audio CAT5 Matrix offers unprecedented flexibility and convenience by routing high definition video and analog/digital audio from any of four Component video sources to any of 4 remote displays over standard CAT5 cabling.
Each remote display has a control box that allows the viewer to select any of the 4 video sources and control that source via an IR remote control as if the viewer was standing in the room where the source originates.
Full High-Resolution HDTV signals are supported up to a resolution of 1080p at a maximum distance of 1000 feet. The Gefen 4x4 Component/Audio CAT5 Matrix works with any Component video source including DVD players, cable boxes, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to a Component display. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with the IR remote.
How It Works
You simply connect up to 4 local Component video and analog/digital audio sources to the CAT5-Matrix's inputs. Connect the included 1-foot loopback cables into the upper board for the CAT5 extension function. Then run each of your CAT5 cables from the Matrix to the remote displays. At each remote display, terminate the CAT5 cable run with a Component/Audio CAT5 Receiver device. Connect each Receiver to a display and your analog/digital audio equipment and you're all set.
The Gefen 4x4 Component/Audio CAT5 Matrix can receive both analog L+R stereo or S/PDIF digital audio, and output all audio formats at the reciever/display end: TOSlink, S/PDIF, and analog L + R stereo audio.
* Switches easily between any four component/audio sources
* Sends up to four video inputs to any four remote displays
* Maintains 1920 x 1200, 1080p, and 2k resolution video
* Extends video up to 1000 feet over CAT-5 cable
* Discrete IR remote (included)
* Serial RS-232 remote port
* Rack ears included
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Video Resolutions: 1080p
* Video Connector: RCA-style RGB x 3
* Analog Audio Connector: RCA-style L + R (Stereo)
* Digital Audio Connector: S/PDIF Coax. (Matrix), S/PDIF & TOSlink (Receiver)
* Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
* Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
* Dimensions Sender: 17"W x 3.5"H x 5.875"D
* Dimensions Receivers (ea): 6.6"W x 1.3"H x 2.7"D
* Power Supply for Sender: one 24V DC (60 Watts)
* Power Supply for Receivers: four 5V DC (10 Watts each max.)
* Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
* 1 x 4x4 Component/Audio CAT5 Matrix
* 4 x Component/Audio over CAT-5 Receiver Units
* 4 x RMT-4 Infrared Remote Controls
* 4 x 1-foot 5 RCA Component Video/Audio cables (for selecting CAT5 transmission)
* 4 x 6-foot 5 RCA Component Video/Audio cables (for connecting Matrix to sources)
* 4 x 5V DC Power Supplies (for Receivers)
* 1 x 24V DC Power Supply (for Matrix Sender)
* Rack Ears
* User's Manual
* Receiver ColorBlack Receivers
* Grey Receivers