AV Cinema Scaler Pro I (price on request)
Convert and Process A/V sources to DVI-I or DVI-A output with balanced Analog DB25 audio at up to 7.1 channels
The A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I with Analog DB25 Audio is a powerful one stop audio/video format processor with video scaling capabilities, acting as a single solution for all audio/video requirements, performing seamlessly. Audio input formats include digitally embedded HDMI audio, S/PDIF digital audio, analog L/R audio, TOSLINK digital audio and DB25 analog audio at up to 7.1 channels with discrete inputs and balanced audio.
The A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I outputs scaled DVI-I video, consisting of both digital DVI and analog DVI (otherwise known as DVI-A or VGA) at your choice of either 1080p or 2K with professional-quality discrete and balanced AES DB25 analog audio at up to 7.1 channels. The unit eliminates ground loops with ingenious internal Gefen circuitry.
Many video input formats are supported including HDMI, analog or digital DVI, Component video, and VGA. The A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I includes an RS-232 port for firmware updates and external control of the unit with an automated control system such as Crestron.
How It Works
Connect each video input source and an audio input source of your choice at an unoccupied bank of connectors on the front or rear panel. Power up the A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I. Use the LCD display's on-screen menu system and/or front panel buttons to select the currently active A/V source, select your output resolution, and access desired A/V processing functions. The A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I will convert the currently selected A/V input to DVI-I video output accompanied by professional quality DB25 audio.
At any time, you may press the Bypass button on the front panel to select DB25 audio input directly and ignore currently connected audio sources of other types.
The A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I with Analog DB25 Audio is fully HDCP compliant.
When the HDMI input source is active, the output audio signal is obtained from the embedded HDMI digital audio only and not from any other connected sources.
No audio processing of the DB-25 analog input will be applied in the bypass mode.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
* Supported video input types: (2) Component, (1) VGA, (1) DVI-I, (1) DVI-D, and (1) HDMI
* Supported audio input types: Embedded HDMI digital audio, S/PDIF digital audio, analog L/R audio, TOSLINK digital audio and DB25 analog audio
* Video inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled for optimum viewing
* Bypass Mode allows instant pass-through of DB-25 audio input (and masks all other audio inputs while active)
* DB-25 analog audio output at up to 7.1 channels with balanced audio
* LCD display with helpful on-screen menu for easy access to features and settings
* Selectable digital or analog audio input to accompany each video source during playback
* Rack mountable (set of Rack Ears included)
* Capable of "black barring"/stretching 4:3 aspect ratio
* Supports resolutions of 1920x1080p/60 and 2048x1080p/60
* HDCP compliant
* HDMI 1.2 compliant
* Digital Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
* Analog Video Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
* Maximum Input Resolution: 1920x1200 / 60Hz
* Maximum Output Resolution: 2048x1080 / 60Hz (2K)
* HDMI Input Connector: (1) Type A, 19-pin female
* DVI-I Input Connector: (1) DVI-I (29-pin) female
* YPbPr Component Input Connectors: (2) sets of RCA cables
* VGA Input Connector: (1) HD-15 female connector
* DVI-I Output Connector: (1) DVI-I (29-pin) female
* Analog Audio Input Connectors: (5) L+R RCA, (1) DB-25 (analog model)
* Digital Audio Input Connector: (5) Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)(4) Optical Digital (TOSLINK)
* Audio Output Connector: (1) DB-25 Analog
* RS-232 Control / Programming Port: DB9 Female
* Rack Size: 1.5U (Rack Ears included)
* Power Supply: (1) 12V DC
* Power Consumption: 80W max.
* Dimensions: 8''D x 16.9''W x 1.7''H
* Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
* (1) A/V Cinema Scaler Pro I (Analog DB25 Audio version)
* (1) 12V DC Power Supply
* (1) User's Manual
* (1) set of Rack Ears