ATLONA USB TO HDMI CONVERTER
Atlona Technologies presents the all new USB to HDMI adapter, the AT-HDPiX2. This new solution is designed to add a HDMI port to any computer (Mac or PC) and has limitless applications in both consumer and commercial environments. From digital signage to home theater, the all new HDPiX2 provides a simple solution for viewing content from a computer on any HDTV making it the perfect device for any consumer or commercial application. Set up is as simple as plug and play; convenient for any user, no matter the level of technical knowledge. Connect up to 6 AT-HDPiX2's to a PC and up to 4 AT-HDPiX's to a Mac. The HDPiX2 is able to display resolutions up to 1080p or 1600x1200. The AT-HDPiX2 also includes a 6 ft. HDMI cable.
The AT-HDPiX2 is a perfect device for viewing content from a computer on any HDTV making it the perfect device for any consumer or commercial applications. The HDPiX2 becomes your second video card which allows you to clone another HDTV monitor which will be an identical replication of your laptop or desktop screen. Whatever you do on the computer will display on your main computer as well as on the HDTV you are connecting the HDPiX2 to. Most of our customers are using the HDPiX2 for viewing YouTube, Hulu, downloaded movies, photos, Powerpoint presentatiosn and many others. The user has no limit on what to display!
* Plug & play. Installs in seconds.
* Easily connect up to 6 (Windows OS)/ 4 (Mac OS) monitors to one PC through USB 2.0.
* Offers Great quality video and Audio though HDMI output.
* Supports resolution up to 1080p or 1600x1200
* Bundled Software
* Supports Extended and Mirror Functions
* Supports screen resolution and color quality adjustment in extended mode.
* Allows you to rotate the screen on the add-on monitor by 90, 180 or 270 degrees
* Supports online update automatically.
* Compatible with Windows XP and Vista (32/64bit)and Window 7, Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and 10.6.3, Leopard 10.5.8, Tiger 10.4.11 (new support is added monthly. Please check DisplayLink.com for updates)
* Completely new architecture to support Vista Aero (32/64bit).
* Supports all Intel Macs.
* No external power supply needed (power is supplied from the PC through USB connection).
Minimum System Requirements:
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista (32/64 bit) and Windows 7, Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and 10.6.3,
Leopard 10.5.8, Tiger 10.4.11 (new support is added monthly. Please check DisplayLink.com for updates)
* Processor: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or above
* 512MB RAM or above
* Available USB 2.0 port
* 30Mb of available disk space
* Video Input: USB 2.0
* Video Output: HDMI up to 1080p or 1600x1200
* USB: 2.0
* Supported Operating Systems: Window XP/7, Vista 32/64, Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 or Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5 and Snow Leopard 10.6.3
* Dimensions (in): 4.5" x 2.6" x 1.0"
* Weight: 7 oz..
* Atlona USB to HDMI Converter device
* 6 ft. HDMI Cable
* Operation Manual
* Driver CD x 1 (Mac users, please download drivers from the Atlona website www.thehdpix.com/download.html)